We are a general contracting company that specializes in disaster restoration and renovations.
Disaster restoration includes; structures that have been damaged by disaster such as fire, flood, and wind.
Construction/Renovation includes; residential & commercial restoration and renovation services including drywall, paint, carpentry, cabinetry, flooring, roofing and more!
Environmental division services include; asbestos abatement, mould remediation, demolition, and more!
We have developed a process that ensures nothing is missed in the construction, restoration or remediation process. Trusted by Insurance companies and Home Owners Stocco is ready to help you with your construction process.
Understanding your project
We start with an onsite assessment of what you envision with your renovation
- Consider use of space, the impact on your interior and exterior or outdoor living space
- Scope of work
- Budget estimate
- Project calendar
- Final strategy and agreement
Creating a Project Plan
In this stage we commit your ideas and dreams into the layout & design
- Required drawings for permitting, elevations & engineering
- Construction material specs, built-ins, cabinets, special features, appliances & fixtures
- Scope of work
- Construction budget
- Permit applications
- Construction calendar
Construction & Project Management Team
This the exciting phase of your project, deconstruction and demolition
- Home is occupied or owners move out based on the scale of the project
- Demolition, Removal & Clean up
- Structural upgrades and mechanical rough in
- Drywall & Insulation
- Interior Finishing – Flooring, Cabinetry, Tile, Plumbing, Detailing, Fixturing, Accents, Painting
- Exterior Finishing – Gutters, Roofing, Cladding, Drainage
It’s time for final inspection, paying attention to every detail and handing over the keys to our client
- Communication: Our process ensures ongoing communication from your Stocco Construction Project Manager
- Clean up: it’s our home too so its cleaned by our professional site clean division
- Final walkthrough with your Project Manager gives us an opportunity to identify any corrections required
- Final touch: up and detailing
Meet The Team
Each member of the Stocco Construction family makes us a better company